Tuesday 21 May 2013

I'm in the flowery pond.

Another flower crown I did for my friend's pre-wedding shooting. 
I have been staying in the secret garden lately and bathing in the tub with lots and lots of flowers, quite literally, no? Firstly, I had just finished the crowns for friends' wedding (though I heard a bad news that one of the crown was broken by the makeup artist during the bridal makeover. Anyway.) and also just done with the headpieces for the coming grad show (not flower crowns this time, will show picture later after the show). I am also quite easily attracted by flowers lately, they make me feel happy. 

So I guess this post is just some random sharing about flowers I am dealing with lately and flowers I saw when I wondering around on streets, which inspired me at some point. 

Could anyone please tell me the name of this cute creature? 

I find this is an interesting culture here using cabbage in flower basket.




Did a simple Mother's Day image with the pictures I got from Pinterest and also with the help of  PS. 

This is a cute DIY idea from buzzfeed.com

Off to bed. Gotta continue my work tomorrow. Grad show on coming Saturday! Streeeeeeesssed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment