Wednesday 19 December 2012

[outfit] Soup of the Day: Pastel Blocks.


Finally here is a normal outfit post after the overdose of wedding posts. Before uploading my self designed wedding gown, here are some casual outfit photos I took weeks ago.


I love the scarf I just bought from Monki about month ago (yes, I realised that I am really a Monki freak.) Anyway, love the cute colours of the scarf, so I decided to go soft for the whole look. 





I match the vintage sheer flowery shirt with the flowery patterned knit-vest, both different flowery patterned white clothing looked quite odd together, but I like the strange-yet-kind-of-harmonious feeling  of the whole look. Maybe, I am the weird one. 



Anyway. 

Soup of the Day: Pastel Blocks. 

Sheer flowery shirt: Vintage | Flowery vest: Zara | Scarf: Monki | Tights: RI by Carrie 

2 comments: