Thursday 15 November 2012

[Outfit] Into the Wild



Ops, I have been absent here often lately. Busy with classes, homeworksss and the wedding prep. Well. And the exciting news is, I have successfully made my very first skirt by myself in class! Yay!  Well, I feel really excited and will post about the self-made skirt later. Again, I have actually captured some of my outfits these weeks but I was just too busy to update the blog. Anyway, here I am again with the outfits posts.  

The weather is getting cooler these days, and I found that beanies has been quite a trend here lately, so I got this bear beanie from H&M! I found that it looks quite stupid in a good way. I think we could still have fun and be cool whilst keeping ourselves warm! 






There are also grayish mouse and penguin beanies in the shop except this white bear. I personally love white and this bear looks really funny among the others, so I got this one.

So, yea, be funny and be happy! 



Soup of the Day: Into the Wild

Knitwear: Vintage | Skirt: Cotton On | Top x Bear beanie: H&M | Necklace: Monki


No comments:

Post a Comment