Sunday 16 September 2012

[Outfit] Bon appetit!

Food is as important as fashion for me and hence it is really hard for me to go on a diet. 

Last night, the routine was, shopping and then ... eating and eating and eating! 
This is actually quite a normal routine of my life *grin*


i-D mood again. 

I have been really tired lately, with the homework, classes and the wedding stuffs; so these days I tend to dress down and to be relaxed with the casual wears. Again, I tied a scarf on my head to continuously feel hippy-ish, I bought the flowery scarf at the same place as the grayish scarf I wore the other day (as shown here). 

Talking about classes, I just finished the last French class for level one; So, I am heading to level 2 in Oct. And, yay! I could have some rest for the coming Sundays until the next term. 

I am feeling sleepy right now, so here I stopped. Gotta grab a nap. 
Finally a short post of mine. 

Soup of the day: Bon appetit! 

Dress: Topshop
Scarf: Random

No comments:

Post a Comment