Tuesday 4 September 2012

Keri Smith's Mess.

This post isn't about fashion or style, it's about this book called MESS by Keri Smith (it is not new, I got it long time ago); Briefly, it's a book to create mess and mistakes. I started this project which I called it messy experiment last year (to be exact, it's 1st March 2011) and posted each task to my another blog which is specially signed up for this experiment (here) because I like to categorise every things (see, I'm such a control freak, and this is also the main reason I bought this book, to stop my habit of trying too hard to control every things). 



I said that I would try each task out every one or two days; but I failed. 
Today, it has already been more than a year, I have just completed the 17th task. What a shame. 
Well, long story short, I have promised myself to pick this up again, and will do one task in each week with exceptions, such as exams and stuffs like that. 

Here showing one of the pictures for the latest task. 
Task 17: Fill every square inch of this page with stuff.

Random ingredients, failure of self-sewing star, unwanted wool, tissue paper packaging, cola candy which I can eat it a year later :x 

I don't want to spoil this blog as a fashion/styling blog, so for more details on my messy experiment, please click here: http://messy-experiments.blogspot.hk/2012/09/the-17th-cover-up.html
(I will try to update here if I have completed more tasks) 

Alright, that's all. 
Again, I do think nonsense keeps me alive! 
Outfit post tomorrow :) 

Nights xx

No comments:

Post a Comment