Thursday 21 June 2012

Dior presents x Pink summer

Dior presents this vintage-ish short film for its fragrance - Dior Addict, starred by Daphne Groeneveld.


I like the front part where Daphne Groeneveld was with bikini under the pink tent at the beach scene, it's so minimalist yet so eye-catching! 
The colour of pink with the old background music just bring my mind to one of the scene in Funny Face

"Think Pink! Think Pink!" 


"Think pink! Forget that Dior says black and rust" ?! lol
But in my mind, Dior is always with pink.

Pink pink pink! The song is right, pink for the summer clothes! 
My mind is full of PINK now. 
I can't resist buying pink colours stuffs lately, from beads to clothes. 
Talking about pink beads. I did a little handcrafts for Father's day few days ago. Not for my dad to wear it but for me to wear it to express my love to daddy. 

My lovely pink beads :)

My DIY necklace

Anyway, will do more handcrafts later after this busy month.

Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment