Tuesday 9 August 2011

Miu Miu's shiny disco sneakers.


Get the Disco party startet! Miu Miu Autumn 2011's shining sneakers are cute! 
Honestly, I was not into bling-bling items at all; At some points, they're too girlish to me, I can't accept my phone sticked with Swarovski's crystal at all, or the Ipad? Ipod? Uh-uh, no way. Another points, they might be too hip-hop-ish to me, with the huge dollar sign shining necklace? Just not my cup of tea. 
But these sneakers, hell yeah! I love them, even they're so shiny! Owh, I'm blided! Ouch! But I lov' it!

I personally love this pair!

How could I not love the above pair? The stones in the front part and the vintage-ish print on the body of the sneakers, just lovely! So shiny, so cute, so fun, so cool, yet so elegant.


Isn't the studded front part amazing?
So, come on'
Step on them and turn on the speaker playing Beat It, just nice! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment