Friday 29 July 2011

Knitwear designer: Hannah Taylor.

I just can't resist knitwear! That's why I love autumn/winter so much!

Hannah Taylor, who's just just graduated from Royal College of Art in London for Menswear Fashion MA. Her knitwear designs are playful and it makes me smile! I like them so much!!

Let's see her 2009 collections called "You'll Grow Into It":











Cute! Aren't them?
Next, her latest collection for her graduation in Royal College of Art:










I love them so much. I realised that she has inserted so many elements which are 'in' nowadays, like animals and prints and colours, which are all exist in the 2011 runway shows!

Besides that, her portfolio is amazing too;
It's carefree, artistic, not the ordinary fashion portfolio!










I want them all! Although they are for menswear, but who cares. I love oversized! AHHHHH!!!!
What a great inspiration. Lovely :)

Check more about Hannah Taylor out here.

[Photos: all from her page]

No comments:

Post a Comment